Definition of a Participant – An individual/s who have registered to attend our programme/s.
1) Our programmes are for participants over 16 years only.
2) Our programmes include simple to moderate practices. Participants will receive the required instructions / recommendations / information on the practices. However, participants are required to be aware of their own physical limitations and not exert beyond their possible limits. Participants are solely responsible for their own health and we will not accept liability for any injury or otherwise from their participation in the programme/s.
3) Our programmes and practices are oriented towards preventative measures and may address mild to moderate health conditions in some cases.
However, our programmes do not support anyone with pre-existing or specific medical/health* conditions. It is the responsibility of the participant/parent or a legally responsible person to consult the participant's GP/Licenced doctor for the health evaluation of the participant. It is advisable to obtain their approval prior to attending the programmes and practical sessions.
Pregnant women are required to consult their GP and obtain their approval prior to attending our programmes and practical sessions.
4) The techniques and practices taught in the programme are not a substitute for medical advice.
5) Participants are required to be transparent about their health/medical conditions and limitations as certain practices and techniques may not be suitable for them based on their condition. It is their responsibility to inform the trainer of limitations before the class begins. Participants hold full responsibility for any injury should they incur before, during or after the practice.
6) Technical glitches during the classes such as internet issues, equipment issues, etc. may occur during the period of the course / batch. In such instances, all possibilities will be made to reinstate the course in time. If fixes are delayed, the classes will be rescheduled or cancelled.
7) Where courses/batches may require rescheduling NKV Holistic Living reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the classes as required.
8) Participants are responsible for their own health and well-being and in applying the instructions based on their convenience and situation.
9) Self-transformation is a gradual process and requires regular practice and application.
* Pre-existing or specific medical/health conditions include but not limited to - undergone a surgery in the last 6 months, genetic disorders, severe health conditions which is already a disease, pregnant women, individuals on high medication.