These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of NKV Holistic Living Website.
By accessing this website we consider that you accept our terms and conditions.
Definition of our Terms:
“The Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” refers to the company ‘NKV Holistic Living’.
“User”, “Participant”, “Client”, “Customer”, “You”, “Your”, refers to you as the website visitor.
“Design”, “content”, refers to NKV Holistic Living website contents, designs, drawings, images, videos and slogans .
“Courses”, “Classes”, “Batch”, refers to NKV Holistic Living programmes.
B) Use of the Website
1) The website contents are for information purposes only. The contents, designs, videos, slogans and any other contents of the website may be used for personal or business learning only and are not permitted for reproduction for any other websites or for commercial gain.
2) No part of the website or its contents, videos, designs are copied, recreated, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means to any third party without the written permission of the company unless otherwise specified.
5) The website uses a secured third-party payment gateway for payment and refund transaction, any loss incurred by the user my means of internet or online transmission shall be borne solely by the user.
C) Copyright and Trademark
1) NKV Holistic Living owns all the contents, videos and designs in the website. Unauthorised use of the material and designs including reproduction, modification, storage, distribution or republicationwithout the prior consent of NKV Holistic Living is prohibited.
2) Contents, designs, slogans, service names are trade names of NKV Holistic Living and should not be used without the prior consent of NKV Holistic Living.
D) Disclaimer Please read through our Disclaimers from here.
F) Booking Cancellation & Returns
1) Course bookings can be cancelled one week prior to the start of the course / batch. A full reimbursement will apply in this case. For overseas transactions, a minimum cancellation fee of £20 applies towards administration charges.
2) Cancellations after one week before the start of the course/batch or midway during the classes does not qualify for a refund.
3) Failure to turn up for the class or a ‘no show’ without prior cancellation, will not qualify for a refund. 4) To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel by sending us an email with a clear cancellation statement.
5) The company has the right to cancel the bookings in case of absence of signature on the consent forms.
6) Refund will be made no later than 14 days.
G) JurisdictionThe laws of England & Wales and exclusive jurisdiction of English courts shall govern the terms and conditions and the use of the website by the user.