NKV Holistic Living (a trade name of NKV Compliance Limited) is committed to the protection of your Personal Data and takes the matter of protecting your privacy as high priority.
The type of personal information we collect
We will collect and process the following information:
· Age group,
· Contact information such as telephone numbers, email address
· Demographic information such as postcode, city, country
· Health condition
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
· when you book our programme,
· when you register with us and set up an account to receive our services,
· when you communicate with us via telephone, email, post or through any other means,
· when you contact us in person,
· when you contact us through our website,
· when you make payments to us, through our website or otherwise,
· when you complete surveys for our research purposes
We use the information that you have given us for the following reasons:
· internal record keeping,
· register you for the programme,
· share course materials,
· advise and take precautionary measures during the course,
· market research and analysis,
· improvement of our services,
· communicate promotions, offers and any additional information of our services that may be of interest to you
We collect some information indirectly when you visit our website. The information includes:
Your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
The information is collected via “cookies”, in line with the cookie settings on your browser.
The information collected helps us make improvements to website navigation, performance and content.
We may use your information for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. You have the right to object based on “Your rights”.
You have the right to opt-in or opt-out by emailing us or by ticking the the opt-out check box.
Who we share your information with
We may share your data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
· Our employees for data entry, amendments where required,
· Relevant authorities to facilitate detection of any duties
We will not trade or sell your data to third parties.
How we store your data
The information that we collect from you will be safe guarded through technical and organisational measures:
· Your data is stored on secure servers
· Access to your account is controlled by a user name and password that is unique to you
· We comply with industry standards to manage your data and to keep it secure
Your information may still be stored on backup or archival media for regulatory, tax or legal purposes.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribing from the mailing list.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a legitimate interest.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com for data protection queries.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk.